Sunday, March 23, 2008

Vote for a Family Photo and Why is David's Hair Sticking Up?

We had a friend take a family snapshot of us at church today - we were all presentable and we need a photo for the homeschool group yearbook. So here are the three shots. However, I can't pick the one I like best. I've added a poll to my page. (Look to the right!)

Will you help me out by voting for your favorite?

(And thanks, Mark, for taking the photos!)

PICTURE A


PICTURE B


PICTURE C


Oh, by the way, I took David to get his hair cut Saturday afternoon. I didn't want to attempt it myself, although I usually do all the kids' haircuts. I figured once the stylist cut it, I could maintain it for a while though. He chose the style from a book at the salon and it met Bob's criteria which were 1 - cut around the ears, and 2 - short in back. David lobbied hard for dying it black, which I vetoed. I was surprised he chose this style so easily and he has been happy with it so far. No hat jammed on the head! lol He is using hair spiking glue to get it to stand up. I think he used a bit much today, but he'll get the hang of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking c! IT's a nice photo! It looks like you all had a very nice Easter. CU Friday!

M