
Well, blintzes are apparently crepes (really thin pancakes) wrapped around a cheesy filling and topped with fruit. OK. We can do this. But I need to rope a kid into helping me since... well, just because. So, I grab James and tell him lunch is a secret and HE GETS TO HELP! LOL
Did you know an 8 year old can make crepes? Neither did I! My dad used to make us crepes on special occasions. They aren't too hard if you have a Teflon pan, but they take FOREVER. And a Day! lol

Doesn't he look proud of himself? I told him I thought he was VERY good at doing these and that not too many kids his age have
done it!These are the blintzes on the way to the oven. David did the wrapping. He has a "thing" lately about being photographed. I feel a blog post coming on!
No comments:
Post a Comment