Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Watching my Weight and the Weather - While Working and Wishing I Were at Walmart on Wednesday

Homeschool field trip today was to the candy factory. LONG video on how chocolate is grown and how chocolate candy is made. Then a far too quick walk down the 100 foot observation hallway where we could see into the "candy kitchen". A candy sample and then BAM - you're in the gift shop. I resisted buying any treats since I am 1) cheap and 2) watching my weight.

Speaking of watching my weight, I am participating in a Sister Weight Challenge for Sister Weekend (coming THIS WEEKEND! WOO HOO!) and I have lost some weight for it. Will post the exact number after I weigh on Friday.

But today, I went to the thrift store and bought 3 pair of jeans and all 3 were one size down from what I've been wearing. And my regular pants have been roomier than I like! Whee!

I am so exhausted. Worked last night and tonight mostly on my feet.

Dying my hair right now and then I'm showering and heading for bed. I've got to go to Walmart at some point before the weekend and I was thinking about tomorrow morning. HOWEVER, we are supposed to have wintry mix in the AM. Sigh.

Spring! Spring! Where art thou?

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Way to go on your weight loss! I'm darn sure I haven't lost a pound.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Looking Lighter, Losing Lbs!!! AND Lucky Lady, Licking Lips,(chocolate factory), what a Lark! Love 'Lliteration!!!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the weight loss! I doubt I will be contributing anything. :( Christy