Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Website Wednesday - Library Elf

I did a Website Wednesday 2 weeks ago, but forgot it last week. My bad. :-) I am sure you were broken-hearted. NO? Well, too bad, you're getting a link THIS week, whether you like it or not.

LIBRARY ELF is the website of the week! It reminds me DAILY of what library books I have out, as well as the ones my KIDS have out. Very handy! If you use the library as much as we do, or even one-eighth as much, you will also find it very helpful.

Let Elf help you manage your library loans and holds

Who uses Elf?

  • Anyone who wants to reduce overdues
  • Families with children and lots of books
  • Individuals with several library cards
  • Anyone who requests a lot of holds

What's delivered?

  • Email and/or RSS alerts before items are due
  • Email and/or RSS alerts on overdues and holds
  • Consolidated list of yours or your family's library loans and holds
  • Cellphone text message alerts for holds (US and Canada)
  • Real-time checking by browser

Are you wondering how I posted this while I was at work? Hmmm.... Magic of the internet!

No comments: