Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Freak Out!

FREAK OUT!
(Are you humming that old disco song now?)

I have SO MUCH TO DO before Friday! Yes, it's FREAK OUT TIME!

I have to get plastic eggs ready for the Easter Egg Hunt on Friday after co-op. Which means I have to dig out the Easter box from upstairs or at least make sure someone does it. I also have to buy something to put IN the darn eggs.

I have to DO the yearbook pages for homeschool yearbook or at least pull together the information and pictures for someone (David?) to compile. I can submit them for the editor to complete, but I like doing it myself. Simple is better, right? This is due Friday as well. And I have almost no pictures of one of my kids that will work. So now I need to TAKE some photos today and/or tomorrow.

I have to do a sample of the craft for Sister Weekend so I know how to do it. Actually I DO know how to do it; I just need to refresh my memory. Which means I have to dig out the supplies from our scary craft cabinet which is blocked by a pile of stuff since I forgot the list of colors when I was actually in the city yesterday.

Which means I have to go to Walmart and since I am not there now it means I have to go tomorrow or Friday. Which means BOB will have to take the kids to co-op (for the first couple hours) and I will have to go to Walmart since TOMORROW is the day with wintry mix in the AM forecast not today. And I can't go after work since it's the wrong direction and I am already exhausted enough for 3 moms. I need to buy not only craft supplies, but some groceries for the family and for the Sister Weekend.

Oh yeah, and I have to pack. Which means laundry. At least I have Bob and the kids all trained to do the laundry now. All I have to do is put my dirty clothes in the baskets and they turn up clean and folded in a day or two. :-D

And all this needs to be done before Friday at noon.

And I haven't done any writing at all. And I haven't revised Forget-Me-Not so anyone can read it. However, I DID send out that other music permission request letter. Go me. I accomplished one thing this week.

One more freaky thing to put in this post. David's soccer coach emailed that there will be soccer practice on Monday. I wonder if he's looked out the window lately?!

OK, done with the freak out post. Now I actually have to go ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING besides making box after box of plastic parts. (Last night I made over 900 airbag retainers; actually I only made half of those and I packed the other half - it's a two-person job.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean we are suppose to be prepared for things on Friday! OH yeah- you also need to be ready for the mom's class as well!

And what do you mean about a wintery mix? I don't like the sounds of that!

M

Niffercoo said...

You sound like me last week! :) I hope I get a chance to talk to you before you leave! If not, have a wonderful sister weekend! I am so jealous of you and your sisters! I guess technically speaking my mom and I had 'sister weekend' at Disney last week... since I'm an only child! LOL Hope it's a wonderful time! Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! See you Saturday morning...hopefully less freaked out!