Thursday, March 13, 2008

Less Freaky

Mostly packed for Sister Weekend, except for a couple things in the laundry, my personal care items, and whatever I need to buy at Walmart.

Will go to Walmart during the first 2 hours of co-op tomorrow.

Emailed the yearbook person and asked for an extension on the deadline.

Counted out 48 plastic eggs. Will buy candy at Walmart and have Bob fill the eggs during co-op tomorrow after I get there.

Freecycled a few things.

Um. Still no writing. Ah well. Something has to give!

Ah yes, and the craft. Well, I will buy what I need at Walmart and hopefully have time to try the craft during co-op or work. Otherwise, I'll be going on memory. Heh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are all coming into place!

Anonymous said...

Don't stress about the craft - we'll just wing it! Christy

Denise Bryant said...

We're smart, we can do the craft!

Anonymous said...

Have fun with you sisters!