Sunday, March 2, 2008

Whoa. Dusty.

Opened the computer case tonight. Whoa. Dusty. Yuck.

Wanted to see what RAM I had in there so I can get some more. Turns out I have one 512MB card in there. I was under the impression there were two 256MB cards, so this is good news. I can get one 512MB card instead of having to purchase TWO new cards to replace two dinky ones.

I have been avoiding writing all weekend.

I also avoided church again today. I just couldn't make myself go. Bob took the kids again today like he did last week. I listened to some praise music and started a Max Lucado Bible study on James that I've wanted to do for a long time now. I'll try again next week to go. I could go into my emotional state, but that would be incredibly awkward for me to write about and probably more than you ever wanted to know about me. If you feel inclined, you could pray for me.

Emily turns eleven this week! Amazing!

We will attend a creation science seminar this week also, if I can muster the energy to go there. The older kids have art class. The younger 3 have Pioneer Club. Bob has his men's group at church. We may go to a museum this week too, however things are starting to look too hectic for me!

Let's see - what else? Oh yeah - work. @@

7 comments:

Debbie Schlarb said...

I can definitely understand being in an emotional state that is not easily explained or just cannot be explained! I will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I will certainly add you to my prayer list!

Although, I must confess... you seemed really happy and funny at c0-op... it was nice to see you laugh and share our crazy experiences.

Love your hair... love the curls!

Have a good week and remember you have a tremendous circle of friends and family to lean on.

Your friend...Michele

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about boosting my RAM too. Lately, things have been taking longer to load. RAM's cheap, yes?
Christy

Denise Bryant said...

I'll pray for you, we all have those tough moments.

I get all confused... our new computer has 3 GB of RAM, that should be good for awhile... I think that's RAM at least, maybe it's something else... I'm not very 'puter literate.

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers- although, I must confess, I've skipped church a bit lately too!

M

Anonymous said...

I can also understand " emotional states not easily explained or just cannot be explained"-- I think Sisters Weekend and Mexican food will help you a LOT!! Praying for you as well- Janet

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are in need of some quiet time, and if sending the family off to church without you is one way to get it, then "good for you!!!" Love, Mom