Spent lots of time today looking at movie trailers online! Woo-hoo! Couldn't do that before! Also listening to Pandora internet radio, which I adore. Everything is SO FAST.
Went to see Jumper today with a friend and our sons. My review is on Mirkwood Reflections.
On the way home, we stopped at Walmart and David bought his PSP. He is EXCITED!
That's just about all I did today. Oh yeah, I went to the library and picked up a couple DVD's and my Pride and Prejudice audiobook, which David and I listened to in the car.
I should go to sleep but I just don't WANNA. So I am watching one of my library DVD's - Wild Hogs.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, I saw Jumper too on Sunday! I like Hayden Christensen, probably only because he is in Star Wars. :)
Way to go Lisa! I'm jealous!
Dreaming............someday.......
Post a Comment