We are looking for a new digital camera, but we don't want to spend more than $150. What I want to improve the most over our current one (which is broken at the moment) is SHUTTER LAG. We want to reduce that pause between pushing the button and the actual snapping of the photo.
I know most of the other features I want, but shutter lag is not often reviewed nor are the specs usually listed in the camera information. So basically the best way to know about shutter lag in a specific model is to try it.
Any recommendations for something you have personally tried?
8 years ago
4 comments:
http://www.dpreview.com/
http://www.steves-digicams.com/
http://www.dcresource.com/
I tend to use the first two the most.
There are others but I use those the most.
Auto Focus(AF) Assist slows taking pictures down. The Red Eye light slows it down. Preview slows it down. If your using flash that also slows it down. And of course the speed of the memory. (and if you really want to speed it up make sure to set the camera into continuous shooting mode.)
I was watching the Canon A570IS($136 on amazon) on amazon for a while until a managed to get a good deal on an A720IS.
Canon also just released new models last month so you might be able to find good deals on the 2007 models in stores.
Hopefully Ken gave you the info you needed!
Pentax K 100- Flavio loves it
We bought a Kodak EasyShare 8.3 mp and love it! We upgraded from 1.3 mp. LOL!
Our new camera is much faster. However, I have noticed it is slower than when we first bought it. After reading Ken's post, I must have a feature on that wasn't on when we first purchased it.
Post a Comment