Saturday, March 22, 2008

Marshmallow Bunnies





Was looking through some Quick Cooking and Taste of Home magazines and the kids saw a cute Easter food craft that we decided to do today. Here are some pix and a link to the recipe.
















How cool is it to have kids old enough so that I can just say, "Here are the instructions and the stuff you need. Have fun!" And afterwards they can clean up too. (However, they do need reminders to do that! lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those bunnies are just the cutest! I imagine the kids had lots of fun doing that!!! Yes, Dad did used to make crepes, and they ARE time-consuming. I used to work at a resort-hotel, and they served cheese blintzes. I can only think the chef must have gotten up very early to get enough of those made to serve all the guests!!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! Which post do I comment on??!?!?! I guess this one! Fun pics.