A plug for my other blogs - you can always see my most recent blog posts if you page down to "Blogs I Own" in the sidebar. The most recent entry title is posted as well as how long ago it was updated.
I've most recently posted my June reads on Mirkwood Reflections (my media review blog) and some Fourth of July activities on Cornerstone Home Learning (my homeschool blog). I've also been posting a weekly report on Cornerstone as well as some other miscellaneous items.
Check them out!
8 years ago
3 comments:
I visited your other blogs and enjoyed reading your book and movie reviews.(I LOVED Francine Rivers "Scarlet Thread"....isn't it interesting that you are lukewarm on that one? Liked the Cornerstone blog.....so THAT'S where you have been blogging about what the kids are up to!! Love, Mom
Oh that's a much easier way to find out when you've updated! Thanks for including that! :)
I've been using your sidebar and want you to know it's really helpful!!
I really LOVE your new homeschool blog- I check in on both blogs daily!
Happy 4th!
Mich.
Post a Comment