I have a headache and my throat is scratchy. I want Bob to go buy some OJ.
David is back! He loved camp and had a great time, other than losing his glasses. He is VERY VERY tired and already went to bed.
I spent the afternoon at a friend's house since David was invited there to play Airsoft battle with her son. Other people came and went. We chatted about Twilight, Outlander, movies, Wii, church, worship, and other topics. What a nice afternoon! I stayed far too long - Sorry, Dar!
She lent me some movies - P.S. I Love You (which I have been wanting to see), Housesitter, and O Brother, Where Art Thou? (Yep, Jen, she loves it too! lol) She also lent me a couple of books - Darcy's Story by Janet Aylmer and Mr. Darcy's Daughters by Elizabeth Ashton, as well as Twilight on audio CD! (She's an enabler of all my obsessions. LOL It's ok, as I do that for her as well.)
The kids are watching Bibleman and Bob is heading out to pick up the stove shortly.
I didn't get down to order David any glasses since he got back later than I thought he would today. So I'm going to have to do that tomorrow, I suppose, before I go out to the movie.
8 years ago
2 comments:
I hope you're feeling better and that Bob came home from picking up the stove--with o.j. in hand!
Have a nice Sunday-Mich.
Love O Brother Where Art Thou! And PS I love you you just cna't go wrong!
cu later
m
Post a Comment