Garage sales were few and far between today, but I got one of the best deals I ever have found!
I got brand-new, in-the-box, still-sealed, brand-name PRINTER cartridges for MY PRINTER! I got one black and one COLOR! WOO-HOO!
Not only were they brand new, they were only $6 for both! The price tags on them were from Radio Shack and totaled $54.98. (I know they're cheaper at Walmart, but not by a whole lot!)
I have gone without color ink for about a year now, maybe longer. My black ink cartridge was NEARLY empty, so this was EXCELLENT timing!
I also got a winter coat for Emily ($3), a cute silvery basket (25 cents), a brand-new folding umbrella (25 cents), a soft-side lunch box cooler (50 cents, and it had about 37 cents inside when I opened it!) and 6 books ($1). The girls got some free stuff at one sale.
8 years ago
2 comments:
What great bargains! We haven't gone to many garage sales this summer, but next Saturday we are planning to go to Bangor's "city-wide" sale and then have a BBQ with Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Sam. Maybe WE will find some bargains!! Love, Mom
WHEW! What fun! I completly understand "the giddy feeling!!"
I stopped at one yesterday, too...north of town. I think I was drooling, if I remember right. I got 2 Victoria Secret body products and one Body Works lotion...plus a Gary Paulsen book (which I've already started) and a Draw Write Now Vol. 1 book. Nothing was marked- and the lady said..oh just take it all for .50 cents! Did I mention I was drooling???
Hey, that means the cooler you found was a whopping .13 cents-- (I did the math!)
Love it!
Mich.
Post a Comment