Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pokey, Superpoking, Potluck, Persuasion

No new cell phone. I'm going to go TOUCH some at Walmart later on.

It's pouring rain, so no garage sales, and probably no church picnic.

Jane Austen book club later today - potluck and Persuasion.

James has field school next week and he's excited. His friend Michael will also be in his class.

James and Suzy have soccer camp next week. He's excited; she's not. Too bad for her.

Our pastor and his wife are moving this weekend. Bob and the boys are at their house right now helping load the truck.

Last night, I was working with Kelley and she got ill about 2 hours into our shift. We thought it was heatstroke and an ambulance was called for her. Turned out it was high blood pressure and they released her from the hospital before our shift got out. Scary!

One day this week, Emily and I got the bird out of the cage and let him hop and fly around. He liked it. I lured him back in with some millet spray. By the way, his name is Pokey.

I am wasting my morning - superpoking Maryann on facebook, doing memes, reading blogs. I SHOULD have gone to the post office and the grocery store. I do need to go to the library.

No comments: