Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thrift Store Finds

Took David to the thrift store today to look for shorts for camp. He insists he doesn't wear shorts. But I think he'll want some at camp. Found 3 pairs of shorts. Kept looking and found a pair of tennis shoes for him, 2 Star Wars shirts (he's excited!), 1 Christian t-shirt, and a pair of pj pants. I think he's set for camp now.

Got 2 dresses for Suzy (one casual, one church) and a skirt. Got a fall dress for Emily and a t-shirt for myself that says "Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it". Also got a pair of jeans for Bob. (Nothing for poor James! lol)

Also got some books (always do!), a plastic storage basket with handles, an insulated cup, a steel coffee mug with a lid, and a blue glass vase that makes me happy.

Oh yeah, and also a set of Adventures in Odyssey cassettes (David has been asking me to get some new ones) and a mini Lego Star Wars set that he is thrilled to have!

I am really pleased! Plus I got a $5 coupon to use within the next month!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your thrift store finds!! Mom

Anonymous said...

thrify finds do equal fun!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh i love thrift stores-- good buys!- janet