Sunday, July 27, 2008

Facebook, French braids, Farm

I'm thrilled because I dragged yet another friend into my Outlander obsession. ROFL

I still haven't taken David to order new glasses. Weekends are not good for that sort of thing. I will do it tomorrow morning. I also will stop at the thrift store to find something pretty to wear for photos next weekend.

Bob and Mark went to get the stove. (Thanks, Mark!) It's pretty nice - a step up from ours that has the deteriorating top!

I added some photos to my facebook account - pix of my family. If you are on facebook, here's the link. If you're not, you can click anyway and see what it shows you. lol

I've also been finding MOMYS friends, as well as college friends! Connected with a few people I knew back in the day.

I think I'm going to get my hair cut this week. Not short, but styled somehow. Maybe some layering. You know, that photo session next week.....

I French braided Suzy's hair last night and gelled it, and today it's all kinky. She adores it. I also did Emily's hair in curlers and the ends of her hair are all curly. She adores that as well!

Today is Bob's dad's birthday and he is 88! Bob is taking the kids out to the farm when I go to the movie later on.

Also, I changed something in my blogger profile - curious if anyone will notice or not, or if it makes any difference in the blog function at all. Hopefully all will carry on normally.

I feel better - not 100% but maybe 90%. More OJ!

Going to go read the paper before I have to leave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you enjoy your movie? Now all you need are frilly pants!

Anonymous said...

Let's hope you get back that last 10% real quick! Love, Mom

Denise Bryant said...

Hmmm... didn't notice what you did differently. I have meant to ask you how you did that blog list where you can see who updated... that would be so nice to have!