Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

Have been attempting some lesson planning. Updating Cornerstone blog with info on that.

Met a friend at the waterpark today and sent one kid home with her for the night. (One down!)

Taking the girls to their first Keepers at Home meeting tonight. Picking up a friend and her daughter on the way and taking them too. Emily is going home with a friend afterwards. (Two down!)

Need to think of something for dinner.

Need to get the camper cleaned up and popped back down, ready for our next trip! When will that be? Not sure yet.

Bob's CPAP machine arrived today. He has sleep apnea, recently diagnosed, and we are hoping this will make a big difference for him. During one of his recent sleep tests, he slept 3 hours out of 7-1/2 and he quit breathing 12 times. I'm hopeful that more sleep (and better quality) will make a big difference to his pain and cognitive abilities.

Off to do some lesson planning.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your girls are taking Keepers at Home...I think all girls should do this! Please share some of the things they will or are learning.... I think it would be very interesting!!

All I have around here is "Keepers of the barn!" or "Keepers of the lawn".... kind of "boy-boring" stuff.

hahahaha!

Mich.

Anonymous said...

It IS amazing what a good night's sleep can do!