Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Coaster Question

David is on his way to Cedar Point! His youth pastor called yesterday to give him the opportunity to join the group, as they needed one more student to get the group rate.

Because he doesn't really LIKE amusement park rides, David hadn't signed up for the trip when it first was announced. So, I wasn't sure he would be interested. However, he took the opportunity and he's on his way!

We spent some time last night on Cedar Point's website, as they have video for each rollercoaster, so you can see what riding it is like! Wheeee!

Stay tuned for the report - will he ride a rollercoaster? (I would! I would!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with David....why would anyone want to get on a rollercoaster???? Well, I might be in the minority, since there seem to be lots of riders out there!!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I would sit and hold your diet coke and wave to you from the safety of the park bench!

It's great weather for the CP trip...

Mich.

Anonymous said...

no rollercoasters for me either- but I would eat an elephant ear!- have fun David!- Janet

Anonymous said...

My enjoyment of roller coasters has dimmed although I still like the tame ones okay. I now understand the moms who sit and watch and I NEVER understood THAT when I was a teen! That being said, I did go on the Thunderhawk at Michigan's Adventure where you hang with your feet dangling and flip up and over. Didn't enjoy it much though, just went to pacify the boy child.
Christy

Denise Bryant said...

I hope he has fun!