Wasting time on youtube again. Darn high speed internet. (I'm so sorry if you don't have it! lol)
Christy, you must watch this! LOL
Btw, I'm not a big fan of that song, but it does fit very well here! I was giggling all the way through!
Anyone else out there a fan of The Scarlet Pimpernel, aka Sir Perceval Blakeney, Esq.? I'll be glad to indoctrinate you into the League of the Scarlet Pimpernel.
Oh, and if THAT vid doesn't do it, try this - my favorite duel scene of ALL TIME. Even the Jack Sparrow - Will Turner duel near the beginning of Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl does not compare. Although it's close. But if you haven't seen the movie, you won't "get" all the inside jokes. Hee hee....
8 years ago
1 comment:
I have to admit your previous montage left me cold but I THOROUGHLY enjoyed this one!
Christy
Post a Comment