Since I don't have to work this week and there are no scheduled homeschool group activities, I've got a calendar with not much scheduled. But that's never a problem here! lol
I've created another to-do list. Bear with me! I find I get SO MUCH MORE done whenever I have a list, and even more when I know other people are watching my list.
Since we'll be camping next week, I do have a lot to accomplish. I also have promised a couple of friends to spend time with them this week, since I haven't been able to do much of that over the past year.
Also, I need to get crackin' on the writing.
Pack for camping (starting Thursday!)
Attend a soccer coach training (decided to skip it)
Make Dentist appt, preferably for this week (nope, not happening!)
Visit Friend A (Sorry Friend A! Maybe in a couple weeks?)
Plan the Cinderella class (that might not happen this week)
Type in the parts of my new novel that I have already written
Get in a schedule of going to bed earlier and getting up earlier (doing ok with getting up, lol)
ADDING MORE STUFF - I like to add stuff and CROSS it off if I did it and it wasn't on my list originally! lol
Figure out how to get music onto my phone without buying the music kit (I ordered a mini USB card reader thingie that should work. When it arrives, I'll try it.)
Buy a new camera
The list just keeps getting longer! lol
My boys want to see Clone Wars which comes out this Friday in theatres. (Yes, it's all new, according to the ads.) Maybe that'll happen on a rainy camping week day, if there is one.
5 comments:
Just those first five items would be enough to accomplish!!! Love, Mom
I really like your to-do lists as it's fun to see what gets crossed off!
I love lists- Janet
Congrats on getting your query letter out there! Such a scary first step! And Congrats on the camper!! I saw the photo on your other blog and its really nice.
Sarah
I like to add to my lists and cross the stuff off, too! You have gotten SO much stuff done, and it's only Wednesday. Love, Mom
Post a Comment