Ok, things I don't get....
Those (really stupid) cat photos from (i think) i can haz cheezburger. Why are these funny?
Expensive purses. Who cares whose name is on it? You put stuff in it so you can carry it easier. That's all.
And shoes too. Who cares about Manolo, for goodness' sake!?
Lost (the TV show). And Grey's Anatomy, for that matter. Why is everybody so enthralled?
Bra straps under spaghetti straps or tank tops, purposely sticking out. Ew.
People who can't use your and you're properly....
What don't you get?
8 years ago
4 comments:
Ohhh, Lost is sooooo good!
what don't I get?
a lot. period.
Mich
I agree with everything except the tv shows! hah. I stopped watching Grey's because it's too trashy (yet, oh so tempting to watch!) and I love Lost. Oh, well...
I am curious about these cat photos of which you speak!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment