Packed up the campsite this morning and got home around 2pm. Stopped off at the library for some movies - nothing we haven't seen already. Their small collection of DVD's doesn't hold many surprises for us anymore.
Picked up the mail - my business cards are here! YAY! Also the 4GB memory card I bought for David's PSP. (Yeah, it was a bribe. I'll admit it!) Add in a couple of paperbackswap books and some bills too, of course.
I've caught up on most of my blog reading. (I think I posted more than y'all even though I was gone. lol) I didn't do much commenting though, in the interest of saving time. However, rest assured that if I normally comment on your blog, then I've read your recent entries.
The laundry has begun and everything is out of the van and most of the stuff is out of the camper. Tomorrow we'll pop it and clean it out properly.
We went to the waterpark around 5pm - it was hot and sticky here today and we haven't been there in almost 2 weeks.
I'm reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austen and enjoying it far more than any of hers I've read yet, except Pride and Prejudice. I've also found the new movie version on youtube and have been watching bits of that as well.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Feels nice to unpack right away, doesn't it?
Post a Comment