I got mad earlier today and then I used that passion to get the query letter done. (Yeah, yeah, don't give me any of that stuff about Bella. lol) I am pretty pleased with how it turned out, but I guess we'll see if the agents like it.
I sent the letter to three agents via email. One agent routinely asks for the first 10 pages of the novel and a synopsis along with the query letter, so that went out as well, to that one. I found the agents on agentquery.com.
Tons more agents remain to be queried, but I'll do a few at a time to allow them some time to peruse my query. It often takes weeks or months to get a response.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, and thanks for the book suggestions! I had read on one of your monthly booky things that you read "Into the Wild" but I forgot the name of it when I was at the library but I remembered what it was about and so I told my librarian and she came up with the book I'm reading. I'll get "Into the Wild" for sure because that's exactly what I'm looking for!
I totally missed this post and the one of David's experience at Cedar Point! I didn't scroll down past your To-Do list! I hope it doesn't take months to hear back from the query agents! :)
Post a Comment