Monday, August 18, 2008

A Whiny Meme

I felt like doing a WHINY MEME! Do you wanna whine too?

Something you say too much: Who PUT this here? Why isn't this put AWAY? (imagine a very very annoyed tone of voice.)
Something you hate about modern life: Call waiting
Something that drives you nuts: Siblings fighting or being mean to each other
Something popular you think is pointless: Those stupid cat pictures at i can haz cheezburger
An annoying noise you hear too often: the grinding noise from the shop on the next block
A book you couldn't manage to finish:
Wicked by Gregory Macguire
A movie you wish you'd walked out on:
Talladega Nights (and I only rented the DVD)
A song that's played to death on the radio: Jesus, Take the Wheel (It used to be anyway.)
A chore you hate doing: scrubbing the tub. I tend to put it off forever!
Your best excuse for not doing something: "I'm blogging, so I can't right now."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good! I'm not the only one who just couldn't get into "Wicked"! I didn't finish it either and I rarely don't finish books. Even finished that dreadful "The Appeal" from Grisham.
Christy