Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Five: Music Edition

Penny did this meme and I thought I'd try it. Music memes are always hard for me. I'd love it if you did it too, so if you do, let me know :).

What are five songs that will forever remind you of high school?
1) Talking in Your Sleep - the Romantics
2) I Love a Rainy Night - Eddie Rabbitt?
3) He's So Shy - The Pointer Sisters
4) Owner of a Lonely Heart - Yes
5) Celebration - Kool and the Gang

Oh, and look at this CD set - I WANT IT! lol

Do you have a song with that "special" someone:
The song at our wedding was "Always" by Atlantic Starr.

Is there a song out there that just seems to speak to you?
These are the questions that I can never answer. Sorry!

What song gets you moving and makes you happy?
I don't dance around much any more, but there are lots of songs that make me happy. In fact a couple years ago, I made a couple custom CD's called "Lisa's Happy Mix 1" and "Lisa's Happy Mix 2". Some songs from those mixes are:
Sussudio - Phil Collins
Things Can Only Get Better - Howard Jones
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
Kyrie Elieson - Mr. Mister
Follow Me - Uncle Kracker

OK, that's enough. You get the idea, right?

What is your favorite genre of music?
I do like a lot of different music - my usual choices are 80's pop or hair metal, classical, soundtracks, Christian rock/praise. I DO NOT like country or jazz.

No comments: