I'll be really really glad when this election is OVER. I am tired of the political machine. Tired of the ads, the phone messages, the mail, the email. Tired of my friends getting all worried about who will be president. Just basically tired of it all.
Will I vote? Yes.
Do I think my vote will make any difference? No.
Do I think the choice of the two main presidential candidates will allow for any positive changes? No. Neither one. And if you do, you're deluded. :-)
And there's the extent of my political wisdom.
8 years ago
6 comments:
I could just cut and paste everything you wrote here and put it on my blog. Word for word, exactly.
I'm praying for God's Will to be done.
I agree 100%.
And just as sick of it as you are- really why do people think that presidents are going to change anything?? They have to go through congress first duh-Janet
Well, at least you're still going to vote!
Hang in there.
Less politics, more typing!!
Nano gets my vote (but I will drag myself away to get to the voting booth, too).
I'm glad you're voting!
:)
Mich.
Whoever wins, it will help if people will pray regularly for the government. Love, Mom
Post a Comment