OK, I am not going to do 5K today after all. It was such a lovely lovely day that I didn't think it would be good to spend it tied to the computer. ALSO I will be subbing two hours in the preschool class at co-op tomorrow, so I need to get a good night's sleep tonight. I am REALLY dragging this evening.
Grocery store run needs to happen tonight - birthday presents need to be bought for the two parties my kids are attending this weekend. We are out of creamer. We need some junk food!
Co-op stuff that needed to be for my classes is all done.
I think I will aim for the 5K on Saturday since I have no plans then except getting the kids to and from their parties.
I've written 1500 words today already, in one dedicated hour this afternoon and in bits and pieces while cooking dinner. (And I burned the lima beans, which means I have a pan that needs to be scrubbed and scrubbed HARD.) I will write 1000 more words before bed, but bed has to come before midnight tonight.
8 years ago
4 comments:
It was a day worth skipping things for, wasn't it?
Goals are good but it's also good to be OK when they aren't met, isn't it? lol
If you haven't already scrubbed the pan, my secret trick for those sorts of messes are to fill with water and a scoop of baking soda. Leave overnight. In the morning, it will be easy to remove.
Have a great day tomorrow! I'll talk to tomorrow night!
The baking soda trick DOES work. I have used it, and I bring the water and baking soda to a boil, then letting the pan sit. Stuff usually comes right off, and I have saved many a pan using that method!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment