I heard a family member say today that I post personal things over at Cornerstone to lure people over there. That's not really the reason I do it. I'm trying to gain a bigger readership there amongst homeschoolers, true, but I want to share a lot of myself there also. If you only read here, you won't see everything I post. I try to keep this blog for day-to-day family stuff, details about where I'll be that don't necessarily matter to everyone.
So, yeah, there will be a good deal of things there that aren't specifically "homeschooling" but that do give a better picture of who this homeschooling family is. For example, I am going there now to post a Thanksgiving meme.
Does that make it clearer the purpose of the two blogs?
8 years ago
3 comments:
Yes, it's more clear!!! Good reasons. :)
Yup!
I LOVE them both! They're both interesting and unique!
Mich.
Who's just about ready to copy your Thanksgiving meme.....
Post a Comment