Thursday night at midnight, I went with some friends to see Twilight. My review is at Mirkwood. My short review? Don't bother to go see it in theaters. If you must see it, borrow (not buy) it on DVD someday. It was a fun experience going out with friends at midnight, though it was very very cold!
Friday was co-op. Bob took the kids for the first two hours and then I took over to teach my classes. It was fine. I didn't write at all on Friday, nor did I on Saturday. I am behind because of it.
Saturday I had been invited to a friend's house to scrap or just hang out. I had hoped to do some writing, but instead I did research from library books, addressed my Christmas cards, and started writing my Christmas letter. We also watched four movies throughout the day - Possession (LOVED IT!), Persuasion (the 1995 version - closer to the book than the other, but less "visually interesting" if you get my drift), The Student Prince, and something else that escapes my notice right now. Or maybe there wasn't a 4th?
We also played Pirates of the Caribbean Scene-It, which was HARD. I've only seen the second and third movies once or twice each, so I don't have enough info about those two. I drove up there with a friend and two of her kids. (Yes, all of my kids went too.) and we didn't leave until after 11pm! So baths didn't happen last night for the kids, and this morning was rather rushed and confusing.
I taught Sunday School today and went to the church service. Then I came home, stuck frozen pizza in the oven, and started writing. I got 1000 words down before I even checked email, and then hit 2500 before I allowed myself on facebook. lol I want at least 2500 more tonight, maybe 3000.
The car has at least $6000 of damage, according to the estimate. The adjustor is going to look at it Monday, I guess. Then we have to go up and see if we can salvage my CD's out of the CD changer, which is located in the rear left inside the trunk.
Sandwich stuff is on the table, so I suppose I'd better eat.
8 years ago
3 comments:
I hope the adjustor and ins. co. will come to a satisfying offer for you. Love, Mom
Yeah, hopefully the insurance decision comes quickly and is a good one.
I wish I was ambitious enough to go and watch a midnight movie! I was already sleeping 2 hours by the time you were watching the movie!
QUIT READING THIS COMMENT AND GET BACK TO WRITING YOUR NANOWRIMO NOVEL!!!
:) Mich.
Post a Comment