Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Nine

Another meme from Penny, who apparently is a girl after my own heart! lol

1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wrote a letter to a former coworker who surprised ME with a nice letter a few weeks ago. How sweet was that?

2. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope. I have a husband to do that and two sons that can learn. If all else fails, you can pay someone to do it for $20. (OK, I guess my daughters can learn too.)

3. Name three things you have on you at all times.
my glasses, my cell phone, something to read

4. What’s your life motto?
Oh, a hard one. "Rejoice!" Maybe that's it?

5. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Apparently.... (see, I said it up there at the top!)

6. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Writing, writing, writing.... Drinking coffee. Eating fritos.

7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Oh my gracious. Something needs to happen here.

8. Who is your worst enemy?
I suppose that would be my flesh - my "old self".

9. What does your watch look like?
It is silver with a purple-y face. I don't wear it a lot anymore. Yes, the cell phone helps, but the watch is more convenient when it's actually on my wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`
There you go. Give it a try. Or, you can go pick one out yourself from this site:
`

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fritos and coffee, ugh?

:) Mich.