Whoa, I realized I've been neglecting my readers here. If you are on facebook or gmail, you've been able to stay on top of my word count saga. lol But I should keep this updated as well.
So, I reached 10,000 words this afternoon. Last year, I didn't get to 10K until November 13th! Go me!
I am feeling some frustration with my plot, but I am going to push through and write anyway.
Reaching 10K means I get to order my shirt. Which one do you like?
Official Shirt
Zazzle Shirt
CafePress Shirt
I do need to write about 1100 more words today to stay on track with my goals. Since I want to hit 75,000 by November 30 (instead of 50K like last year), I need to do 2500 words a day. So far so good!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations on so many words, I am impressed as usual! All the shirts are nice, "classic" gets MY vote!! Love, Mom
I like the official one best.
Christy
Post a Comment