She was taken into the exam room. While we were waiting, a security guard came in and asked me if i had a 99 Taurus.
Me: Why yes, I do.
Her: Follow me, please.
My car got hit in the parking lot. By an EMS vehicle.
The driver thought he might have left it in gear. @@
The collision guy predicts that my car will probably be totalled.
Emily ended up with 5 stitches in her big toe, by the way.
I wasn't even going to leave the house today.



No pictures of the toe. Be thankful!
4 comments:
Oh, poor Emily! I hope her toe heals fast.
Your poor car, did you have full coverage? Would you have even thought that would happen?!
Oh Lisa, what a day you've had! I hope Emily is feeling better! I'm so sorry about your car, as well... I even called Brad out of his recliner/remote to come and see your car pictures!
Hugs, Mich.
I am very glad that you and Emily were not IN the car when it got totaled!! Love, Mom
oh Lisa. What a day. I hope Emily is ok. What a story.
Post a Comment