Well, I began writing today at about 11:45 pm, which means that I had a poor word count day according to the official counter, but my own writing clock goes from WAKE-UP time to BED time, so I stopped counting tonight at 2:00 am.
I wrote 2530 words between 11:45pm and 2:02 am. YAY! Again meeting my word goal for the day.
Am at 19,408 words total which is so far ahead of where I was last year at this time. I am very glad for that.
I am hoping to write 5,000 words on Saturday. Other than taking one kid someplace and picking one kid up somewhere else, I don't have any other plans than writing. Well, and supervising chores, and watching my kids, and cooking, and such-like. But still, if I focus, I know I can do it.
I earned my 18,000 word reward tonight, so I will have fast food for lunch tomorrow. TACO BELL HERE I COME!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment