Saturday, June 7, 2008

No Suzy

Suzy is not here and it is kinda freaking me out. She is spending the night at a birthday sleepover. Her FIRST one. I don't think she's ever spent the night anywhere without me or Bob EXCEPT with family members. She didn't seem nervous and I haven't gotten a phone call, so I am guessing all is well.

It was REALLY hot today. I made a Ten List over at Power of Ten, where I haven't blogged for ages and ages. It was fun! I will do it again. Hey, if you'd like to make a Ten List (of anything really, as long as it's family friendly), let me know and I'll add you as a blog author.

I really should go to bed. I am exhausted.

But first two responses to comments.

Jen commented that David looks tall. Yes, he IS tall. I think he may be 5'5" now. Not as tall as me yet, but getting there!

Michele asked what Facebook is. I will quote from their site first. "Facebook is a social utility that connects you with the people around you. You can use Facebook to:
  • Keep up with friends and family
  • Share photos and videos
  • Control privacy online
  • Reconnect with old classmates"
There are also all kinds of fun games, widget thingies (like on your blog, Michele!), ways to connect with other members, applications to add. It's really mesmerizing. LOL If anyone decides to try it out, please let me know. I'll friend you there.

Now....to sleep, perchance to dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, "mesmerizing" is a strong word! However, I can see why you see it that way!

Niffercoo said...

I hope you got some rest!

I am 5'5" tall, and dh is 5'7" tall, so David is full-grown in our family! LOL How tall do you think he will end up being?

I hope Suzy had a great time at her sleepover! I don't think I'll be able to sleep a wink when Reece does her first one (when she's 40 right? LOL)