Tuesday, June 3, 2008

David Soccer Videos

Here are 3 short videos (3 sec, 8 sec, 6 sec) from David's last soccer game. He is #9 (yes, with the shaved head). He played defense the whole game. I missed the last quarter since the game started late and I had to be at work by 8.

The 4th video is from the warmup before the game. (11 sec)

By the way, I LOVE the Flip video camera! It is intuitive and easy to use. We watched these videos on our TV and they look great! The warmup video was taken with the zoom, so it's blurry. I was on the sidelines for all these videos, but the game ones I took when David was playing on my side. Wish I'd had this camera when my kiddos were babies. Then again, it wasn't even made then. lol

2 comments:

Debbie Schlarb said...

Cool to see the quick little videos!

Niffercoo said...

He looks so TALL!! I don't know anything about soccer, but he looks like he's an excellent player! :)

I'm glad you like your Flip! I want to get the case that makes it waterproof so I can take it to the pool! LOL