Saturday, June 21, 2008

Clean Carpets

Whew!

Rented the carpet cleaner for $18 and cleaned my living room and bedroom carpets. (That's all the carpet we have!) Also cleaned the sofa and two recliners. The carpet doesn't look a whole lot better, but at least it's cleaner. (You should have seen the dirty water! Eeww!) This carpet still "feels new" to me, but it's got to be eight years old now. I know we got it before Suzy was born. At least I THINK we did.

So, we had everything out of the living room and bedroom, except the computer desk, TV, and bookshelves. When we put the stuff back, we changed the furniture arrangement a little at David's request. We put the couch where the chairs were and vice versa. LOL That's rearranging at the Wagners. I like stuff the same.

We also went to a new consignment thrift store today. It's nice! I've been driving past it on the way to work every day and finally took the time to stop. I bought a watch (mine died) and a vacuum (ours blew up a couple weeks ago) and a book on math games. Suzy bought a couple toys.

National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets is our movie for the evening. Hamburgers are grilled and waiting to be eaten. Two kids are bathed and two remain to have their showers.

THAT was a heck of a day's work. lol And it's not quite done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE cleaning carpets!

Anonymous said...

me too!- janet