Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dentist

Made dentist appointments today for Bob and me. I have been procrastinating this for no good reason. I don't mind dental visits like some people do. Mostly it's because I know he'll tell us that we need a lot of work done and I am embarrassed about that. I've always taken good care of my teeth up until we lost our dental insurance which was about 7 years ago. I have good dental insurance through my work now, but it will still cost money to get the work done. Anyway, the process has begun. This is a new dentist for us too. He is one block from my house!

I dyed my hair a shade darker last night. I like it.

The weather is getting HOT now. Supposed to be 91 tomorrow and in the upper 80's all weekend. That's too hot for me! Gotta get the air conditioners installed! (We have several window units. The girls room HAS to have one, since it gets VERY hot in their room. The rest we don't use much. Our house usually stays rather cool.)

Last week the kids didn't do any of their summer learning lessons. But this week they are! Today we are writing letters and I am spelling words aloud left and right.

Bob made cookies the other night - TASTY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also procrastinate about going to the dentist for no good reason!