Monday, June 2, 2008

Mish-mash

Spending a lot of time on facebook. It's fun! Give it a try!

Taking half a day off work to watch David's last soccer game.

Hoping my new video camera arrives in today's mail, so I can video his game. But thinking it probably won't.

Going to be 81 today.

Read a light fluffy book yesterday in its entirety. Needed that.

David went to a year-end youth group party last night. He played silly games and went swimming. He won two prizes - a Relient K CD and a $25 gift card to Best Buy. He was pretty happy. He is opting out of youth camp, which surprised me, especially since I offered to pay for it. He is considering going with them to Cedar Point, and if he does, I will volunteer to chaperone. I wanna ride rollercoasters!

Reserved our campsite for homeschool camping week. If you are a homeschooler, you're welcome to join us and I hope you do. You can camp or just come for daily activities. Let me know if you need more information.

The last art class is this week. Bob has two doctor appointments. James' last softball clinic is this week. Suzy has been invited to a sleepover. I think I'll visit Maryann on Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment at the Wagners!!! Love, Mom

Debbie Schlarb said...

I bet David would enjoy Cedar Point!