FOR TODAY, 23 June 2008
Outside My Window... a truck from the village department of public works backing up to our fire hydrant to flush it out. And a few minutes later, as I am finishing my post, my yard is filled with rusty orange water.
I am thinking... it's a good thing that Bob just washed a load of whites (literally JUST finished)
I am thankful for... sunshine, blue skies, and warm weather
From the kitchen... Chocolate chip cookies with walnuts and dried cranberries (Yes, I baked them!)
I am wearing... a baggy white t-shirt and navy workout pants (my PJ's - maybe I should get dressed?)
I am creating... a name for my new business and running into dead ends trying to buy a website domain name. All the good names are taken!
I am going... to work later on and hopefully doing a couple errands on the way (If I can leave early enough)
I am reading... a book on visiting Hawaii, trying to finish Finding God in Lord of the Rings and wondering when I am going to get Fearless Fourteen (Janet Evanovich) from the library.
I am hoping... that I get more time off at 4th of July than just the actual holiday.
I am hearing... the Math-U-See intro music and water running out of the fire hydrant
Around the house... Clean carpet, clean linoleum, piles of stuff to sort through
One of my favorite things... Papermate Flexgrip pens
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Suzy and James have a VBS Tues-Thurs, we will go to the beach on Thursday, I am having a root canal on Wednesday (fun fun), and pick up my Angel Food order on Saturday. Hopefully we can take the kids to the waterpark at least once.
Here
is a picture thought I am sharing...A REAL dad doesn't mind his girls decorating him with their Pretty Pretty Princess jewelry. heh heh
6 comments:
Steve and Justin will both play Pretty Pretty Princess which looks hilarious! I wish they made a Rough and Tough Pirate version.
Christy
The jewelry and the t-shirt make quite a contrast!! Love, Mom
cute look Bob! - Janet
I have a picture of my dh looking like that... I think he may have even been getting his nails polished by one of the girls! LOL
I'll have time to do the daybook thing after Wednesday!
Love the pic of Bob!
Cool post, very colorful! Funny pic of Bob!!!!!
Post a Comment