There are supposed to be captions along with this slideshow, but I don't see them. So, if you want to see them, you can click the slideshow and it will take you to the web album.
8 years ago
The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.
Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809 - 1892)
5 comments:
Pretty cake, very "girly!!" Love, Mom
It's not showing captions because you didn't add captions to the pictures ~ you commented on them. Easy mistake to make (ask me how I know, LOL)
Can't view the slideshow-- I'm STILL ON DIAL UP! But, I did enjoy the other snaps!
Suzy sure had a great birthday--- so many gifts! What was in the biggest one?
How was the Keepers at Home Banquet?
Mich.
That is one happy looking kid!
Great pictures! She looks like such a big girl with the pigtails!!
And CONGRATS to mama on the 20 pounds lost!! AWESOME!!
Post a Comment