Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kitty-Korner Party




We were invited to a birthday party for a friend of Suzy's. They live kitty-corner from us on the opposite corner.

David didn't want his photo taken, but I got him anyway! Ha-ha!

Emily gladly posed. I don't think I posted about cutting her hair. I cut about six inches off a couple weeks ago.

James was reading when he wasn't running around and I posted HIS photo at Cornerstone.
From Quingly Things
The neighbors set up their bouncy hut and the kids played endlessly in there. Suzy is wearing a flowered dress with leggings underneath. (She has her own style! lol)





















A face painting lady was there for the party as well - Sparkles. The kids were ga-ga for their faces painted and even some of the adults had theirs done. (Not me and Bob, lol) Suzy was THRILLED. The same lady had done face painting at church a few weeks ago and I didn't get a pic that day, but I made up for it with a GORGEOUS pic last night!

She still hasn't washed her face!









6 comments:

Niffercoo said...

Whoa... all of a sudden she looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

cute hairstyle Emmy! and love the face paint suzy!- Janet

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!

MICHELE said...

What a great family day...and nice to have such fun neighbors!

I love Emily's hair...please tell her I said so.

I am so impressed with James and his reading...I'm sure it helps having you as an example- always having a book in each hand! Perhaps I could send Tommie over and James could mentor him?

I just love Suzy... I wouldn't have washed my face off either...AND, IF I COULD GET AWAY WITH IT....I'd wear leggins under skirts, too... But I'm too old and would feel like an old woman trying to be cool...but I secretly want to!

I'd love to have you and your troops over this summer- the boys could play GUNS and I could teach how easy-peasy it is to make a pot holder.

Miss seeing you-
Mich.

Debbie Schlarb said...

Emily's hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE Emily's hair that length!! Mom