Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Plans

The summer is shaping up. Here's a rough outline of what's going to be happening. I'm sure things will change around, but I thought it'd be fun to post this.

June
  • David goes to Cedar Point with friends for a couple days.
  • David spends a week at senior high youth camp.
  • Book Club!
  • Field Work Day for Soccer (wanna help?)
  • Bob and I celebrate 21 years of marriage and are planning to leave the kids with my parents and sister so we can go away for a night.
  • Beach Days begin for Seeds of Faith.
  • Denise and her kids come to visit for a day - water park visit planned!
  • We camp at our church Family Camp for 8 days (until July 4).
July
  • One of Bob's nieces is getting married.
  • Suzy, James and Emily have Field School at the Nature Center. (still need to finalize)
  • Suzy and James have Soccer VBS.
  • Beach Days for SOF continue.
  • I'd like to schedule another camping trip.
  • I'd like the kids to do swim lessons. Not sure of the dates.
  • Suzy and Emily have a campout for Keepers at Home.
  • Book Club!
August
  • Another of Bob's nieces is getting married.
  • Our church is having VBS. (But we probably won't be participating)
  • David will be going on a missions trip to Tennessee.
  • Beach Days for SOF continue.
  • Homeschool Family Camp for 6 days.
  • Book Club!

2 comments:

Debbie Schlarb said...

Sounds like a busy summer!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Busy! With 4 kids it's hard not to be. Sometimes I'd rather be busy than have bored kids, so in that department you'll be doing alright!