Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A meme

Penny did this meme on her blog (see sidebar) and any meme that starts out "what are your current obsessions" is one I want to do too. lol

1. What are your current obsessions: Watching 17 Again clips on youtube, singing along to High School Musical soundtracks, playing Word Twist (usually badly), and tracking my calories on Sparkpeople.com.

2. Which items from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Jeans and tees.

3. What was your favorite childhood meal? TATER TOT CASSEROLE!

4. Last thing you bought? I went to the thrift store yesterday and bought myself 3 shirts and a blue hoodie. I also went to Big Lots and bought a Luna bar and a Diet Coke, as well as some hair care products.

5. What are you listening to? Some new Christian music I downloaded free from itickets.com. OK, now it's moved on to DC Talk's greatest hits. It's giving me a headache but David is pretty pleased with it.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? I'd be a mortal, I'm afraid. lol

7. Favorite holiday spots? Well, if we're only counting places I've BEEN, then Port Austin, Michigan, Mackinac Island, MI, Virginia Beach, VA, and Northern California. If places I WANT to visit count, then I have a ton more.

8. Reading right now? Sex God by Rob Bell (about the connection between spirituality and sexuality) and Senior High: A Home-Designed Form-U-La by Barbara Edtl Shelton. I've devoured several good novels in just a few days and moved on to some non-fiction.

9. Four words to describe yourself? Manager, Learner, Mom, Fangirl

10. Guilty pleasures? Candy. Youtube. 80's rock. Facebook.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? Certain jokes. Puns. Amusing mistakes. Things my kids do.

12. Favorite things to do? Watch movies. Read. And surprisingly - exercise!

13. Planning to travel to next? I don't travel very far. LOL All my anticipated travel is within my home state of Michigan.

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? A Tim Horton's cappuccino. An orange sherbet/ice cream bar.

15. When did you last get tipsy? Hmmm, a few months ago at scrapbooking.

16. Favorite ever films? Lord of the Rings, The Matrix. It's a Wonderful Life. Sahara, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pride and Prejudice, North and South. Oh, that's enough, eh? lol

17. Care to share some wisdom? Pray with your spouse every day.

18. Song you can’t get out of your head? Scream (HSM3)

19. What one object would you save from a housefire? Photo albums

20. What is your aim in life? To learn to love the Lord more and more

2 comments:

MICHELE said...

Great answers!
Mich.

Wee Pip said...

I like that meme. I should probably actually fill one out at some point (naaahhh!). I had no idea your scrapbooking sessions get so wild:p lol.