Sunday, September 28, 2008

craziness

26 seconds that show how crazy it was here this evening. The video is very dark - took it with my Easy Share camera instead of my Flip, so I apologize for that. It's ok, though; if you dare to view it, you'll get the impact of the insanity whether or not the picture is light enough.



Did you notice David at the computer, totally oblivious to all the activity?

Now, you can see why I am glad they are in bed!

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Oh, boy, you mean to tell me it doesn't get quieter when they're older!??! hah

Niffercoo said...

ROFLOL That's priceless!!

And Denise, not only don't they get quieter when they're older, they also up more space! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I get a kick out of David ignoring all the hoopla lol- Janet