I am having trouble deciding what would be good. I want easy and tasty, and I want it to be able to be available for a long while on Sunday morning.
Any ideas? The best I've come up with is 2 kind of bagels, whipped cream cheese, sausages, fresh fruit, juice, and coffee. But, the other breakfast person just told me SHE is bringing bagels. And HER breakfast is first. lol So I need a better idea! HELP!
4 comments:
Yogurt, fruit and cereal including instant oatmeal? Having it available for a long time is challenging. Or breakfast pizza which can be warmed in the microwave piece by piece?
Christy
What about a breakfast casserole? It's made the night before, refrigerated for the whole night, then popped in the oven for an hour in the morning? You could serve with fruit, juice, and coffee. That's what we do every year on Christmas morning.
Frozen waffles with an assortment of toppings could work as well. Hardboiled eggs and cheese could offer protein. Love, Mom
muffins. yogurt. cheese sticks. - janet
Post a Comment