Friday, September 5, 2008

The Happenings Here

So, what's been keeping us busy?
  • Our half-day lessons each day. (Full days next week!)
  • Park Day on Thursday afternoon - lots of people were there!
  • Suzy and James both had soccer practice on Thursday.
  • Rain. Rain. More rain.
  • David has not been feeling well. (He's still asleep! But he had a rough night.... Oh! he just woke up!)
  • Phone calls to doctors and lawyers re: Bob's hearing coming up in another week and a half.
  • Planning co-op classes and Sunday School lessons.
Oh, yeah - I am not laid off anymore as of Monday. So, I have to decide once and for all what to do about that job. (The decision is all but made, but.... well, you know. The finality of it all...) I was really praying that the layoff would continue until after Bob's hearing. But I guess God wants us to still walk in faith, instead of by sight.

First soccer games are tomorrow! Then I've got to go grocery shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying about the hearing.