Sunday - Valentine's Day, Church, Northanger Abbey on PBS!
Monday - Lessons, Valentine Party (no Spanish)
Tuesday - Lessons, Keepers field trip (E,S), Homeschool Support Meeting (L)
Wednesday - Lessons, Essay Class (D,L), AYSO Board meeting (L)
Thursday - Lessons, Movie with a friend (L)
Friday - Lessons, Youth Game Afternoon (E,D), RR Movie Day (S,J)
Saturday - Something together as a family!
Sunday - Church, Youth Group (E,D)
For Valentine's Day, I bought candy for the kids and will give them Valentines. We will attempt to make it to church. For dinner, we will create heart-shaped pizza. We did that once before and it was fun. There is no youth group and Northanger Abbey is on PBS - one of my FAVORITE movies.
Monday is the homeschool group's bowling party, which seems to have a low turnout this year. Hmmm.... I wouldn't bother with it, but the kids have been looking forward to it for WEEKS already and the three youngest have created Valentine boxes. Pix coming soon!
Since I now have a job (!), I think my friend and I are going to go see Valentine's Day on Thursday. My self-imposed moratorium on spending money on entertainment is over! I really want to see Sherlock Holmes, but that's only playing in one nearby theater and it's not so nearby. Maybe when it comes to the cheap place?
This past week, I once again did 3 Tae-bo workouts - one long, two short. I find it's too hard on my knees to do any activity two days in a row. I am ok with alternating running with tae-bo, but I can't do either one on consecutive days. And since I can't go running.... Well, I guess I COULD, but I am not inclined with the weather and the snow.... Wish I had a treadmill. I lost two pounds since I weighed in last week!
Working twenty flexible hours a week shouldn't be too much of a challenge, but I will need to streamline things around here a little. Meal prep can be handed over to the kids and Bob will have to take up the slack on his days off. Hey, maybe I can teach the kids to do laundry this week!
3 comments:
I definitely understand the aching body after doing things days in a row. By Sat morning I don't feel like moving at all!! I'm impressed that you have been keeping moving even during the winter (even though it isn't as much as you'd do in warmer weather) Way to go on the weight loss!
Oh, yes, if you carve out four hours a day to work, then you definately need to parcel out more household chores!!! Love, Mom
Have fun planning your weeks now with 20 hours of work in there!!! Congrats again!
Post a Comment