The company provides "linguistic technology services" and I would be working on evaluating how well a certain search engine works. It would be 20 hours a week (M-F) and it's work-at-home via internet. Please pray this works if it's God's plan!
They have more interviews today and Monday, but they want to start (paid) training on the 22nd, so I should hear either way sometime next week. He said they won't leave me hanging. I told him I appreciate that!
I left the kids at co-op under the care of a friend while I came home for the interview and she brought them home for me. (Thank you, Sherri!) She even took James to his science club, even though her OWN son is missing it due to illness.
Now..... to finish the 08-09 SOF yearbook on lulu.com and get it ordered. Then what? A quiet night at home? Do I want to take the kids sledding? Do they even want to go? Bob won't be home til after 7. I don't even have a good movie to watch; can you believe it? Oh, and I have to work out either tonight or sometime tomorrow.
3 comments:
Oh, that job sounds like it fits you, doesn't it? So nice to have the phone interview with the kids gone.....no distractions that way!! Love, Mom
Sounds like a great situtation for you - good luck!
I see you have a new weight ticker and a new weight goal! Love, Mom
Post a Comment