That was good since he could take David to the dentist instead of me. David had a tooth extracted today, so now he's laying down. Which means he'll be behind in his lessons. Which I warned him about earlier in the week, so he could consider working ahead. But did he? Noooo....
I think we got about 6 inches of snow. Anyone know how to check that? Is there a website with that info? David and James were sent out to shovel and Suzy did of her own accord. I'll make Emily do some shoveling later, no worries, ok?
Thinking of taking the kids to the children's museum tomorrow since it is $1 admission day. Of course, the older two are a bit too mature for it, but we hope to visit friends after and they won't want to miss that. They can take lessons to do if they get bored in there.
Got an email last night about a work-at-home job that would be WONDERFUL. I had to do a sort of "test" and submit it, so I did that right away. Hopefully that will put me ahead in the queue and they'll call me for a phone interview. It would be soooo great, so please pray that works out.
Essay homework is trickling slowly into my email inbox. We don't have class this week, but I asked the students to submit an essay by email so I could grade it and get it back to them for next week.
I already need another black ink cartridge! Dang, the ink goes fast.
2 comments:
Ink is like gold, isn't it?
A "wonderful work-at-home job" would be great!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment