Valentine's Day Bowling party was nice. LOTS of people. Will post pix of the kids' Valentine boxes on Cornerstone as soon as I have a chance to download them. James won first prize. I got to sit and talk to my friends!
Afterwards we went to Walmart and 3 libraries. So, no lessons were accomplished today. When I made out the February lesson plans, I didn't know about the V-Day party (though I should have guessed it would be today), so I made today a regular school day. Today's work will move to tomorrow and so on. Which totally messes us up unless we do lessons on Saturday, which we likely will not.
Signed the contracts today making me officially an independent consultant, subcontracting through the Butler Hill Group. So, there you have it. I start training on the 22nd.
2 comments:
Way to go, James!! Love, Grandma M.
We enjoyed the V party too. James' box rocked!! I really didn't converse a whole lot; I felt pretty rotten from this headcold, so was a bit of a recluse. But it was crowded & busy, so perhaps no one noticed my lack of friendliness:)
Post a Comment